Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Disconnected

Not sure if it's hormones or a state of mind but I feel disconnected from the outside world. For the last few days I haven't felt like being involved with anyone or anything. Can't be bothered making dinner each night, even eating seems like a chore at the moment. Been feeling really tired too, which probably isn't helping.

I've been having shocking dreams lately, some are quite weird and others leave me feeling so paniced. Over the weekend I had a dream that this tiny little kitten was attacking the feet of my baby. It looked really sweet and innocent but hissed and bit like a bloody feral cat or something, was strange. Then last night I had a dream that my husband passed away 4 weeks before our baby was due, which left me in a panic when I woke up at 4am this morning. I hope that it's all just crazy pregnancy dreams, but geez last night's has really shaken me up.

I've even been a bit slack with the digi scrapping lately. I did manage to squeeze in some time for a quick page a late last week. I should really get cracking and start doing more of Brock's, there are only about a million photos of him over the last four years. But for now here's one about me and hubby. Seems like a lifetime ago that the pic was taken, so much has happened in our lives and it's only been seven years. I keep imagineing all the stories we'll have to tell in another 7 years. Anyway enough babbling, here it is.


Credits : Papers and elements from “Sweet Sprinkles” free kit by www.shabyprincess.com ; Frame created in Adobe PSE ; Fonts used Century Gothic ; Software used Adobe PSE

1 comment:

FeistyKel said...

I feel the same way, so maybe it isn't hormones. How odd. Love that pic, happiness just radiates! xx