Thursday, August 16, 2007

Need your help

Ok so I'm going out on a limb here and putting the call out to my blog readers for some help, even though I am convinced that there aren't many of you.

I've received a bit of encouragement from various people to take my digi scrapping a little bit further and offer my talents to other people as sort of a scrapper for hire. So what I'm after is some test customers to go through process and give me some feedback, both on the process and the end result.

Here are a sample list of projects, if you have any other project ideas I'm more than happy to give them a go too.
  • Scrapbook pages
  • Email/Forum signatures
  • Personal website/blog banners
  • Photo Christmas Cards
  • Birth Announcements
  • Christening Invitations
  • Birthday Invitations
  • Wedding Thank You

So if you are interested here is the process.

  1. Send me an email with the type of project, photos and any information that you would like included. I'd also like to know if you want the project to be information or photography based. Please make sure that your photographs are emailed in the best quality possible, this ensures a higher quality end result.

  2. I will then give you an estimated time to expect the proofs. I will aim to design 3 different proofs unless you have a very specific style in mind.

  3. I will email you the proofs of your project for you to decide which one you like most If there are any changes you'd like to make this will be the time to make me aware so I can refine the design until you are happy with it.

  4. Once you have given the ok I will forward the final product to you. Please note that this will be in digital format for you to use as you wish.

If you know anyone else who may be interested, please direct them here.

Email Me

2 comments:

FeistyKel said...

Me, me, me! Will find something today!

Kylie said...

Awesome!!! I always look on in total awe at your lovely sigs on i-do and especially that last Brock page you did, absolutely gorgeous! I feel like a kid in a lolly shop!