Monday, August 6, 2007

Let the babble begin!!

So I've finally done it, I've created a blog. Not sure what will end up in here but hey that's how most blogs start, right?

I've got no idea how to make this space all pretty and stuff but no doubt I'll spend the best part of the next two days finding out. I'm sure some kind person will come along and give me a few pointers *hint hint nudge nudge*

Anyway, I'm sure that most of those who'll be reading my mutterings know at least a little bit about me, but just to bore you all again here's a quick run down.

I'm 26, married and a mum of one little ratbag four year old. I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with my second little boy. We also have a tiny angel watching over us after sadly miscarrying a baby girl last December.

I love to photograph my family and this has turned into a passion for memory keeping. I was recently introduced to the world of digital scrapbooking and I'm officially hooked. This new obsession has also triggered a new interest in graphic design. So you're in for a bit of babble about all that stuff.

So there you go, just a little bit to start with. I could go on and on I spose, but it's probably best to go with the less is more strategy to begin with.

2 comments:

FeistyKel said...

Hooray! 'Bout time I say. Looking forward to reading you, and I would love to see some piccies on here of your digi scrapping, clever clogs!

KirstenM said...

Hi Emma, welcome to the blogosphere.
I just popped over via a link from fiestykel, and was compelled to read right back to the beginning to find out how far pregnant you are.

I also had a baby when I son was four (he's five now) with a miscarriage in between. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that the weird dreams/disconnectedness clear up soon!