Monday, August 20, 2007

NEXT!

One project down, so who's next?

I'm in the process of obtaining a commercial license so that I can use Tracy Ann Designs for my projects. Tracy is an Aussie digital scrap designer, her products are fantastic and she releases new designs all the time. I should be all set with Tracy's license by the end of the week. I'm rather excited to be able to support another aussie in this industry, hopefully I can find a couple more who can offer similar licenses.


On to other things, pregnancy is going well. It's all boring nothing much is happening, just getting bigger. Feels like bub is head up and bum down, I keep getting lots of strong kicks on my bladder and cervix. Some days kicks so hard, I swear he's about to push his foot all the way through. We've just about got everything prepard from bub's room too. All that's left is to wash everything (yuk), but I can't start that this week cause it's raining.


The ratbag is good. No rephrase that, he is well, good is definately not a way to describe him lately. We enrolled him in kindy this weekend, he's very excited about it. I've been able to get much better co-operation with this company. They are very happy to help us ease him in gradually. He's going to start off going for two days a week from 9-12. Once he's settled in to that I'm going to extend his time gradually out to 9-3. Hopefully it will help ease him into a new enviroment. We've only got him booked in for two days this year, we will hopefully add a couple of extra days next year. Seeing as we've decided not to send him to prep next year, I've got over 12 months to prepare the two of us for school. The thought of my boy going off to school scares the crap out of me.


On the scrapping front, I decided to change my size preferance to 8.5 x 11. I guess the main reason was to make it easy and cheaper to print off the pages. I don't really intend to do much of that though, most of my printing will be for gift albums etc. I'm hoping to be able to put the kids layouts into a dvd album, I'm yet to try it though so it may not work.
Anyway, here's another recent LO of the boy. The pick is four years old, they grow too fast!



Splish Splash : Paper from “Splendid” free kit by www.shabyprincess.com ; Elements from “Splish Splash” by Rhonna Farrer for www.twopeasinabucket.com ; Ribbon from “Express Yourself” free kit by Ronna Penner of www.scrapadelic.com ; Fonts used Kids, Century Gothic ; Software used Adobe PSE

No comments: