Monday, September 3, 2007

What a let down

Well yesterday (Father's Day) ended up being a shitty day all round I think.

My poor hubby didn't have the nicest father's day. He didn't hear from his eldest son at all, not a card, phone call or even a text message. He was so upset. What made it worse is that it was his first father's day as a grandfather too and his son still didn't bother. I'm so cranky, I feel like ringing him up and giving him what for. The poor guy doesn't deserve to be treated like this, he does everything he can for his kids. It's so hard to have to stand by and watch. But nothing I can say or do will make it hurt any less.

A very dear friend got some news yesterday that she didn't really want and wasn't at all prepared or ready for. Again, nothing I can do or say will make it hurt any less, but gees I wish the people that I care so much about didn't have to endure such heartaches. It sucks, it really does.

No comments: