Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back on track

Well I had my first appointment with the hospital Obstetrician yesterday and I must say I feel so much more relaxed. Everything is going well, BP was a little high but still normal considering the 90 min wait to see the doctor. My glucose test came back normal, which was a relief.

Bub seems to be doing well, he's still measuring big and sitting in a breech position. So I got a referal for a scan, which is being done on the 21st. They are going to check his size and various other things. The Dr said I don't need to worry about bub being breech until 37/38 weeks, only then will they try to turn him and if that's not successful, then the only option is a caeser. Not ideal but I guess I don't have to worry about it for another 7 or 8 weeks.

So now everything is back on track and I can get back to worrying about getting everything ready for bub's arrival.

No comments: